"Dutch Week 2022 New Zealand: A Colourful Celebration of All Things Dutch" Dutch community organisations and businesses across the country will engage in ‘all things Dutch’, from Saturday 23 April to Sunday 1 May – including a speech competition for young...
“Supporting Business in Netherlands”
Are you a business owner looking for business opportunities in the Netherlands? Or a Dutch entrepreneur looking for opportunities abroad? The Dutch embassy network, government and the Netherlands Enterprise Agency help you on your way.
Doing business in the Netherlands
Business.gov.nl is the official Dutch government website for non-Dutch speaking entrepreneurs and is specially designed to help you do business in the Netherlands and working with Dutch companies. The website offers practical information on tax schemes, setting up your business, subsidies and more:
- Coming to the Netherlands
- Starting a business
- Taxes in the Netherlands
- Financing your business
- Running your business
Investing in the Netherlands
The Netherlands is one of the best countries for business investment in the world. For information, opportunities and resources please visit Invest in Holland, the website of the Netherlands Foreign Investment Agency (NFIA).
Doing business abroad
The Dutch worldwide embassy network and the Netherlands Enterprise Agency (rvo.nl) know the most attractive markets, the best steps to take and can put you in touch with potential business partners.
- Find online information about the country of your interest (Dutch) on rvo.nl.
- Contact the Netherlands Enterprise Agency (RVO) for personal business advice in different fields.
- Check if you can join a (virtual) Dutch trade mission abroad or business event on rvo.nl.
- Netherlandsandyou.nl offers an attractive overview of successful Dutch-international partner projects. Find your country of interest on this website.
AHCI is a member of FICAC
"Travelling to the Netherlands from Abroad" Tourists and foreign travelers from countries inside the European Union/Schengen area can travel to the Netherlands. An EU entry ban is in effect for people from countries outside the European Union/Schengen area....